- BS/MS in biochemistry, pharmacology, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of post-degree relevant academic
or industry experience.
- Experience in the areas of neurodegenerative disease as
well as histology.
- Strong skills and significant experience in
developing/performing histological applications.
- Ability to proactively and clearly communicative data
with supervisor and project team.
- Industry experience in assay development and drug discovery.
- Experience with in vivo surgery techniques such as ICV
delivery and CSF collection is preferred.