This paper appears in the following:
- Neuronal Glutamate Fuels Aβ-induced LTD
- The Skinny on NFATs—Mediators of Aβ Toxicity?
- Chicago: AD and Epilepsy—Joined at the Synapse?
- Bad Guys—Aβ Oligomers Live Up to Reputation in Human Studies
- Research Brief: Early Steps in Aβ’s Synaptic Attack
- Aβ Oligomers: A Fatal Attraction for Glutamate Receptors?
- Cutting Both Ways—Besides Death, Caspases Mediate Neurons' LTD
- Excess Glutamate, Low Oxygen: Can Common Enzyme Mask Effects?
- Research Brief: Links in the Chain Between Amyloid-β and LTP