Biologist: Neurodegenerative Diseases
Posted 30 Jul 2013
Eli Lilly Headquarters
Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A.
To view the complete job description and apply online, please go to http://bit.ly/Y7dCLp.
- Develop and run histological assays for preclinical in-vivo studies and biomarker discovery.
- Develop and run histological assays for the analysis of human pathological tissue.
- Participate in in-vivo studies with techniques such as intracerebral ventricle (ICV) delivery of compounds, CNS osmotic pump implantation, general necropsy, and blood/CSF collection.
- B.S./M.S. in biochemistry, pharmacology, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of post-degree relevant academic or industry experience.
- Experience in the areas of neurodegenerative disease as well as histology.
- Strong skills and significant experience in developing/performing histological applications.
- Ability to proactively and clearly communicative data with supervisor and project team.
- Industry experience in assay development and drug discovery.
- Experience with in-vivo surgery techniques such as ICV delivery and CSF collection is preferred.